Tuesday, March 11, 2014

"Let us rise up and build..."

Ok, so you might have noticed that my blog has been inactive for, say, the last few years or so.  Alternatively, you may have noticed that it was inactive for a few weeks, then stopped checking it altogether....starting sometime in mid-2012.  In the mean time, A Maine Wife has been a great source to keep track of our insanity.  In an effort to improve viewership (with 1 or 2 viewers being an improvement) I decided to reinvent myself and attempt to keep this forum more current.

Here are some of the things you will find in the days to come:
  • Poll questions (please let me know if you have any ideas)
  • Pictures and movies about stuff (but not boring "this is what is left over from my Raviolli" ones like Facebook....you all know the ones I'm talking about.)
  • Links to helpful places and pages on the internet.
  • Tech advice (please feel free to submit questions for feedback).
  • Life hacks that could make your lift easier.
  • Other things I don't even know about yet.
Anyway, please check back often as you never know what might appear or disappear.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for getting things up and running again!!!! I can't wait to see what you will come up with for updates and posts! You are a treasure trove of little pieces of unknown lure that I'm sure would make for very interesting reading on here. :)
    Suggestion: Post links to some of the interesting news articles you are always stumbling upon. You know the best places to find interesting news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay...love it...you need to do up a bumper sticker with a bullfighter picture...it'd be awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the best. Maybe add a video blog as well. I believe Jason and I would particularly enjoy this. Absolutely love the name. Kind of like the Most Interesting Man in the World. I don't always sell camaros, but when I do, they are Magenta

    ReplyDelete