Friday, March 21, 2014

"In less enlightened times, the best way to impress women was to own a hot car. But women wised up and realized it was better to buy their own hot cars so they wouldn't have to ride around with jerks." -Scott Adams

Not only did women realize this, but dealerships soon realized that women realized it.  It's not that a deep magenta camaro isn't cool in its own right, just that the appeal might be greater to someone other than myself.  I subscribe to the school of thought that teaches that "just about any vehicle looks fantastic....when it has a 14 day license plate on the back." 
 
That being said, I thought you ladies out there would appreciate the vehicle that I most recently added to my inventory: (click on the link below for additional details)
 
 





With that out of the way, I thought a his/hers comparison would be cool! 
 
2013 Chevrolet ZL1 Camaro:
 
 
 
 
 
Now THAT is a cool car.  Granted, there is a $20,000 difference between the vehicles, with the ZL1 sporting a 6.2L V8 with a Supercharger, giving you 505 horses under the hood.  It will go from zero to fast immediately, burning rubber in the first 4 gears even with traction control on.  Actually, the man-car I sold to a bloke in North Carolina.  Had it trucked down for him so it wouldn't get too many miles on it.  :-)
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Babe!! That is a COOL car!!! I will take one, please!! :)
    Also, I love the quote! Mr. Adams hit the nail on the head! *wink*

    ReplyDelete